Week 4 Notes & Standings
Sunday, February 12, 2017
- The next league meeting will be held on February 22, 2017 at Roscoes at 7:30pm. Please make sure that you bring your score sheets with you to the meeting. Any team that does not have one representative from their team (and that does not stay all meeting) will lose 5 points.
- The three charities for the Winter 2017 season are: Friends of Animal Care and Control, Joshua Tree, Rockstar Canine Rescue and Sanctuary.
- The 7th Annual Jack Plunkett Dart Tournament brought in $307.
- This week there were three teams that lost points because of non roster players. Please make sure that the one night only and add/drop sections at the bottom of the score sheets are filled out for any player that is a one night only or an add/drop.
- Looking for volunteers for the Heart Luck variety show and underwear auction that will be held on March 11, 2017 at Bunkhouse at 1:30pm. Please let a board member know if you are interested in helping.
- Reminder- the G.L.A.D. League expects all its players to conduct themselves in the spirit of sportsmanship. Misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated!
- Captains- if you are playing a team with a new captain, please assist them with the score sheet and the team play procedures. All players - please familiarize yourselves with the by-laws.
Week 4 Awards
|Mikey Phillips||Wicked Shafts||White Horse|
|Dan Oldejans||Plazmanian Devils||Hat Trick|
|Vince Castaneda||Kobalt Knights||Hat Trick|
|David Reisse||NoTowne Nutso's||Hat Trick|
|Stephen Mizell||Or-Plazm||Hat Trick|
|Payden Larkin||Or-Plazm||Hat Trick|
|Emmanuel Soignard||Kobalt Blooze||Hat Trick|
|Ryan Belton||Straight Shooters||Hat Trick|